Alaska –“A land of many dreams”.
Euro Alaska Tours has been making Alaska dreams come true since 1993.
Our clients come from all over the world to experience the best of Alaska’s culture, adventure, wilderness and wildlife. As a bush pilot, I have traveled the state, year-round, off the beaten path, far from the main roads, and through Alaska’s varied communities large and small. I have met and worked with the most interesting and authentic hosts and guides the state has to offer. They are looking forward to meeting you and sharing with you the Alaska you have only imagined.
Destinations such as Katmai, Kodiak, Bristol Bay, the Yukon, the Arctic, Kenai, and Seldovia are some of our favorite locations. Bear viewing, hiking, fishing, kayaking, flight seeing and meeting the local people are some of our favorite activities. Whether you want to camp, stay in exclusive & remote lodges, drive yourself, travel independently or travel with an escorted small group, we will make the arrangements to best meet your interests and exceed your expectations.
Please take a look at our suggested itineraries, and then call Euro Alaska Tours. We will modify any program to reflect your specific travel desires.
Thank you for your interest in Alaska and in Euro Alaska Tours. We look forward to making your Alaska dream come true!
Euro Alaska Tours knows that one size does not fit all. We feature Viagra http://hotcanadianpharmacy.com/drugs/Sildenafil+Citrate/ best of Alaska tour options and tailor every experience to your interests and specifications.
Euro Alaska Tours = Adventure state-wide!
- Barrow to Fairbanks
- Anchorage to Homer & Seldovia
- The Matanuska Valley to Glennallen and Tok
- Skagway and the historic White Pass
- & Canada’s Yukon Territory including the gold rush cities of Dawson City and Whitehorse
Euro Alaska Tours = Adventure travel options!
- Fly over the Arctic Circle for adventure on the rugged Arctic coast
- Experience bear viewing on remote Kodiak Island and the coast of Katmai
- Watch for whales, cruise to the face of glaciers in Glacier Bay National Park
- Photograph sea otters and sea lions in Kenai Fjords National Park
- Cruise Alaska’s Inside Passage from Vancouver or Seattle
- Travel to the highest mountain in North America; tour Denali National Park by plane, helicopter, tour bus or hiking trails
- Kayak through Prince William Sound and Katchemak Bay!
- Float rivers by raft and kayak; ride back country trails on horseback
- Explore Alaska via motor home or rental car
- Travel through the vast interior by the Alaska Railroad
Euro Alaska Tours goes fishing!
- Halibut, King salmon, Red salmon, Silver salmon and rainbow trout
- Kodiak, Bristol Bay and Kenai
- Fly-fishing in Togiak, Ketchikan, Kodiak and King Salmon
Euro Alaska Tours features Alaska Exclusive options.
Travel by private bush plane and float plane to remote, wilderness lodges – as all-inclusive, luxurious and full service as you desire. For winter add the option of travel by snow machine or even dog team! Look overhead for northern lights lighting the wilderness trail.
Euro Alaska Tours = Experience, Integrity, Recognized Alaska Expert
Euro Alaska Tours and owner/operator/bush pilot Rose Waldstein have been featured in many European travel publications:
Travel guides: Marco Polo. "Alaska"
- Dumont’s "Alaska/West Canada"
Magazines and newspapers:
- Geo Saison
- Geo Magazine - Alaska
- Abenteuer und Reisen
- Die Hamburger Rundschau
- Die Frankfurter Allgemeine
- Fuldaer Zeitung
- Kasseler Allgemeine